March 8, 2009
I admit, I do loves me some Lost. I can't get enough of it. I lose days re-watching the DVDs. I maintain that Desmond and Sayid are two of the most slammin' hotties on TV ever.
I don't want to admit publicly how many times I re-watch S5 episodes to 'tide me over' until the next one airs. I don't blog it because I already waste too much time on the boards (I consume everything I can get, including spoilers). If I lived on Oahu, living a normal life sans obsessing over catching glimpses of filming would be nearly impossible.
With all that effort expenditure, I could've gotten elected for public office. Ah well--priorities.
So it's significant when I say this about "LaFleur:" WTF?
It's the first episode where I've ever tossed up my hands and said, "OK, I'm hopelessly lost."
I'm, shocked to say that I've been enjoying Sawyer's character arc, and I really like Sawyer and Juliet together. If the Skater reunion screws things up between them and sucks us back into that STUPID 'Jakawyer' love triangle storyline, I'm gonna be pissed.
Not as pissed as if TPTB separate or kill Desmond and Penny, but still. I'm just sayin'.
Is it 9 pm on 3/18 yet?
Additional Good News: "The Tudors" S3 returns on 4/3! Bona-fide costuming pron -W00t!
That should carry me until the "Weeds" Season 5 premier in June or July. Hooray for brain-melting addicting TV shows; pablum that mitigates the uncertain anxiety inherent in the reality in which we currently live.