January 4, 2009
I couldn’t resist; I wanted to see the full list of locations for "The Bucket List" and was curious to know how much it'd cost.

Photo from: http://thebucketlist.warnerbros.com/
Lo and behold I found it; at least most of it.
Drumroll please…
$105,730 for two, depending on currency exchange and length/season of stay, plus at LEAST $54,320 for the private jet (http://travel.latimes.com/articles/la-tr-bucketcost6jan06).
Unfortunately, this trip synopsis didn't detail the Hong Kong part, but I'll be happy to swap the California sky diving and race track experience for the trip to Hong Kong.
Of course, I'd have to add to MY Travel Bucket List:
- Alaska: Participate in a sea otter conservation scientific study. Observe Northern sea otters in their natural habitat;
- Be an integral part of saving an endangered species;
- Swim or dive with wild dolphins;
- Set foot on a completely human-uninhabited island;
- Dive the Galapagos, Maldives, Thailand, Indonesia, Micronesia, Fiji, the Great Barrier Reef.
- Visit Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Madagascar, and Southern Chile or Argentina.