Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An Hommage to Pocket Princess
January 15, 2008

"I'm so fierce that Siegfried and Roy tried to capture me for their act."
OK, I made that quote up. But still.

Today we bring you...The Five 'P' Moods of P-Squared!

1. Productive. Just look at him work; ain't he cuuuuute?

2. Pouty!

3. Petulant!

4. Pretty!

5. Pensive!


And our bonus mood--#6: Pathetic and Despondent!

Enjoy it, kidderinos, I suspect that these moments are rare.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....awwwwwwww. Pocket Princess is going NOWHERE, Scuba. Not yet. No matter how hard you hope. Because he's 'kind of a big deal' and....the only amusing person on this yawny year. Gotta have a Santino you know.

Anyway, this is a perfect, happy thing for this otherwise lame-oh morning, so I thank you. Nothing like the FIVE P MOODS of Psquared to lift one's spirits.

Anonymous said...

God I suck. Two comments? Must amend previous comment because your BFF is pretty damned funny too. Mea culpa!! And also because it warms my little heart that you stayed up doing a Pocket Princess post. Just had to say it.

ScubaOtter said...

1. My pleasure. Because you and I are the only ones reading this thing, so why not?

2. What, you didn't think I was working on a BFF Hommage? Oh Supah...you should know me better than that by now. I'm saving the limit of my graphic skills (ha) for it.

There's nothing I like to do more than blog about PR after a 14 hour workday.

Anonymous said...

Not so! BUBBLES is reading too!

No, I did figure your P2 homage was a mere warm up for the real show, the BFF Extravaganza.

TOOOOOONIGHT!